ENGLISH     ܧڧ

Your site Home>News>Company NewsCompany News

The manchurian port machinery exports rose 7.5% year-on-year in the first half of the year
Views244time Date2015-7-17
 

According to the manzhouli customs statistics, in the first half of 2015, the manchurian port machinery and equipment export trade volume of 890 million yuan, 7.5% compared with a year earlier (hereinafter the same), 27.7% of the total amount of port exports account for the same period. C3C international railway transportation _ _ central Asia transportation Russian railway transport _ _ international transportation of railway transportation between China and Russia _ _ five central Asian countries the railway transport of railway transportation in central Europe
For the most part the manchurian port machinery exports to Russia. In the first half of 2015 the manchurian port exports to Russia mechanical equipment trade value is 880 million yuan, increased by 6.6%, accounted for 98.9% of the port machinery export trade at the same period. The remaining 1.1% exported to kazakhstan and Ukraine. C3C international railway transportation _ _ central Asia transportation Russian railway transport _ _ international t

 
  Previous :Informed about forwarding kyrgyzstan rail haulage vehicle requirements
  Next:The manchurian port freight trains in central Europe has amounted to 460 columns
Print  BackTopClose
©Copyright(C)2012 - 2015 JUST SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE(SHENZHE) CO.,LTD